Nanaimo Yacht Club Plans Gala Send Off Celebration



Today they lifted the boat to polish the underwater hull to a fine lustre one last time before departing.

But here at Narrow Escape World Headquarters we are already counting down until Chuggy and Dougie's start next Monday at 1300 PDT.

The Nanaimo Yacht Club is hosting a Dock Reception on Friday afternoon and a Sailing Regatta this weekend honouring our doublehanders. Because of the festivities this may be my last post until next Monday morning where we will watch or team get away with near real time reporting.

In reply to "Enquiring's" question below I didn't forget to publish the computers time on course estimate I did not publish it on purpose because; I have been sworn to secrecy, I don't want to jinx things and I may use it for my guess in the Arrival Pool Draw - check back here later to be involved.

When that Optimum Course was developed the weather window was positive and so I will say that the time estimate was faster than Narrow Escape has ever crossed that patch of water before!

No comments:

Post a Comment