Manglish



I am sorry to be so long publishing this. I only just barely stopped laughing now.

So I am going to speculate a bit here. Down in the LBC they speak the language with a slightly different vernacular. I expect that Chuggy and Doug picked up on some of that local accent and have taken it to a new level.

I am going to call it Manglish - short for Mangled English! And Chuggy speaks it to you here!

This report came from Cap't Chuggy off the boat, only coincidentally, around Happy Hour yesterday. As is my custom for reports going on the blog I usually try to tidy up spelling and grammatical issues but with this one I didn't know even where to start so it is here for you in original format.

I can just picture Cap't Chuggy and those big sausage fingers pecking away at some key board in those now pitching seas!

I might otherwise have titled this Post: "Chuggy put your glasses on "!

No comments:

Post a Comment